Facial treatments use a variety of products, massage techniques and equipment to give you cleaner, healthier and more radiant-looking skin.
At the Chichester Chiropractic Health Centre we use Spa Find products. Spa Find offer skin friendly formulas, blending natural deionised water with pure Dead Sea minerals and organic plant extracts. The products contain allergen-free fragrance and NO parabens, GMOs or animal ingredients meaning that they are also suitable for vegans.
Why should you get a facial treatment?
Facial treatments are not only relaxing but have several other aims, such as;
- Clean and smooth: sloughing away dead skin cells with an exfoliator, and deep-cleaning pores with a cleanser, helps prevent acne and dull skin, and leaves skin feeling smoother and softer
- Balance and moisturise: hydrating skin with the right facial oil, serum and/or moisturiser for your skin type will nourish your skin and balance over-dry and over-oily patches
- Target specific skin concerns: healing and brightening products and toning techniques can be used to make your skin look clearer, firmer, fresher and lovelier!
About Spa Find
Spa Find is a family run, UK spa and skincare company; they started out in 1981 with a revolutionary “cure” for psoriasis and eczema and have since then have only expanded their range of natural, organic and therapeutic spa products and treatments.
"It is our belief that nature and the sea can provide therapeutic solutions to every skincare complaint. We are continually researching new developments in natural, organic and mineral ingredients, in order to bring our customers the most effective natural skincare. We are committed to no animal testing and none of our products have ever been tested on animals. Raw materials used are sourced from suppliers who follow the same ethics."
We offer two ranges from Spa Find;
- Renewed Radiance; Recommended for sensitive skin types as well as those with dry or mature skin, this will leave your face feeling rejuvenated.
- Balanced Beauty; Suitable for combination or normal skin types, natural witch hazel and essential minerals bring balance and stability to oil-prone or congested skin, delicately cleansing whilst regulating moisture.
Since doing her first ever massage course in Level 3 Sports Massage, Carla realised that she had a passion for massage and wanted to take things further by expanding her techniques. She then went on to study Level 3 Holistic Therapies as well as a course in Advanced Massage Techniques. In 2012 Carla moved to West Sussex from Wales and have gained 4 years experience within the spa industry. In 2015 she completed Level 4 Sports Massage at Brighton & Hove City College.
Find out more about Carla here.