Family Chiropractic Care: Chiropractic care is suitable for the whole family. We see patients all ages; babies, toddlers, teenagers, adults and people in later life, we have something to offer every age group. People come to see us for many different reasons, but recommend their friends and family for one reason – we get people better.
What do we have to offer you & your family?
The Chiropractic adjustments we offer aim to balance the nervous system by removing any restrictions or misalignments in the spine, thus allowing the body to self-heal. We don’t treat your symptoms, we don’t treat your conditions, but by allowing your body to function at its optimum potential you will find your symptoms usually resolve within a few sessions.
Patients visit the clinic with a wide variety of symptoms and conditions, common symptoms may include;
- Back pain
- Poor range of motion
- Pain with movement
- Difficulty standing from a seated position
- Joint stiffness
- Neck pain
- Difficulty sleeping
- Difficulty or painful breathing
Commonly Affected Areas
Everyone is different and will come in with different levels of pain, discomfort and stiffness. We offer treatment for many different areas, giving gentle yet effective Chiropractic care. Chiropractic care includes adjustments, posture correction strategies, advice on lifestyle changes, diet plans, targeted strengthening exercises and specific stretches. Some of the most commonly affected areas are;
- Head – headaches and migraines
- Neck – aching, spasms, tightness and restriction
- Shoulder – tightness, loss of motion, pain and aching
- Elbow – pain, swelling and stiffness
- Wrist - pain, swelling and stiffness
- Middle Back – aching, spasms, tightness and restriction (sometimes affecting breathing)
- Lower back – aching, spasms, pain, loss of motion and stiffness
- Hips – aching, spasms, pain, tightness and restriction
- Knees – swelling, pain, aching
- Ankles - swelling, pain, aching
- Feet - swelling, pain, aching
The type of treatment suitable for you and your family primarily depends on the cause of the condition and the location of the symptoms. Everyday people visit Chiropractors with many different conditions and evidence shows that Chiropractic is effective at treating many different conditions.
Chiropractic care can include;
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Specific exercises and stretches
- Posture and lifestyle advice
Not sure whether Chiropractic is the right option for you?
If you’re unsure whether Chiropractic treatment is the right option for you, then please come in for a free 20-minute consultation where we can discuss the reason for your visit, do a quick spine check and explain how we may be able to help. To book this free consultation please contact the clinic on 01243 913923, or click below to make an appointment online.